Role Title: Field Sales Executive
Reporting To: Parts Team Leader (Sales)
To drive business growth through aggressive customer acquisition & customer retention, achieve sales targets and grow market share. Grows both new and existing business contacts
- Calls, visits, make presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new dealerships.
- Prepare work schedules to visit existing or potential sales outlets daily/weekly/monthly.
- Exhibit products & services to existing/potential customers & provide best solutions vs needs
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, finance, technical and logistics teams
- Plan and implement sales strategies with the help of sales team leader
- Responsible for achievement of overall (individual and team) sales targets (monthly/annual).
- Product and technical knowledge
- Regular communication with customers to increase customer satisfaction
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and giving suitable solutions
- Preparing reports on customer feedback and market intelligence with recommendations
- Carry out customer education on importance of using genuine Subaru spares
- Manage dealer visibility through execution of their marketing calendar within company policies
- Debt and account management
- Credit management maintained within company policies
- Prepare and submit activity reports: daily call reports, weekly/monthly work plans and annual territory analysis updates.
- Undertake market analysis through competitor analysis (pricing, products, delivery schedules and merchandising techniques), customer need analysis, opportunity analysis, customer feedbacks and trends and recommend sales strategies/winning formulas.
- Continuous appraisal and development of the dealer network in the region to increase and sustain sales and profits
NB: Customer here refers to; dealers/stockiest/repair centers and garages
- Sales Driven and passionate about selling motor vehicles parts
- Applies Out of the box thinking and sales strategies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Persistence and Organized,
- Time Management and Independent,
- Dealing with complexity and giving solutions
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar Higher Diploma
- 2 - 3 years of automotive sales -related experience
- In-depth knowledge of Parts Motor Industry
- Only applicants that qualify should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2017