Subaru Kenya is a division of ECTA (Kenya) Limited, a limited liability company incorporated in 1965 and an established and experienced motor vehicle importer and distributor in East Africa with over 40 years experience in the automobile industry. Since 1985, ECTA has been the sole franchise holder and exclusive distributor of the Subaru range of motor vehicles in East Africa and has taken the initiative in introducing the latest models suitable for our country as and when they are released from Japan.
- Increased focus on customer care.
- Staying a step ahead of competition by delivering unmatched quality of service & introducing new models at competitive prices.
- Achieving increased market share through aggressive marketing & advertising campaign as well as value added acquisitions.
- Continuous upgrading and refurbishment of workshop facilities to maintain internationally acceptable industry standards.
- Retention of management and support personnel through effective recruitment, training, development and remuneration.
- When appropriate, expansion of geographical and operational presence.
Board of Directors
Mrs. Yvonne D. MehtaChairman
Mr. Martin John TroughtonManaging Director
Mr. D. P Panara Director
Ms . Sandeep Kaur BhabraDirector