Subaru Vehicle Leasing Division
Subaru Kenya offers various vehicle buying options to suit particular needs of our customers and the market at large. Our leasing facility for corporate, Government and other fleet clients is one of these. We provide tailor made lease options as required by individual entities.
- Monthly rentals are tax deductible.
- VAT is paid on the monthly rentals and not as the lump sum of outright vehicle purchase price.
- Varied lease durations, hence client pays only for the portion of the vehicle that they actually use.
- Vehicle treated as an off balance sheet item, hence healthier balance sheet.
- Total Maintenance function remains our responsibility, allowing the firm to concentrate on core business.
- Tailored Maintenance solutions/packages to suit unique customer requirements.
- No down payment required.
- Insurance premium paid on monthly basis, rather than as an annual lump sum.
- Option of getting a new vehicle at the end of the lease period, through extension of the lease contract.
- Lease period can be extended where required.
- Car disposal at the end of the lease remains our responsibility.
- Given priority of buying the used vehicle at the end of the lease period if interested.
- Comprehensive fleet management module is offered, thus assisting clients monitor /control usage and cost.